Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 11 March 2012

Lovely sunny day.

Stork and Amber sunning themselves today.

Stork is fascinated by a ladybug. : )

Yesterday I felt miserable, could have cried all day long. I feel so lonely even though I have my children and my friends around me. I look at my hair all curly and I know I shouldn't moan as there are people worse off than me. I feel so unattractive and unwanted. Having this illness sometimes makes me more angry than other times. The usual questions, why me, why now, why anyone? Well, it is me, it is now and anyone could be exposed. I have to get positive again. I am going to focus on LA and make sure I have a fabulous time. Going first class on the plane will be wonderful, something else to tick off the bucket list. Meeting Barbara McQueen will be an absolute honour, she is the widow of the king of cool, Steve McQueen. Meeting Linda again will be fantastic and meeting USA warriors that I only get to speak to on FB.

Today the sun has been shining beautifully. The cats were sunning themselves in the garden, so lovely to be able to sit there and watch them play.
Kieran went to his friends for a couple of hours. I picked him up as he missed his bus and dropped him back home then went on to my friend Jayne's house for a lovely roast, well mine is all veg but still lovely.
Tomorrow I am back to work but first, over to school.
Tuesday I ahve the medical assessment were I will have to think about Theo again. He has been quiet which is great but I hate being reminded that he is around.
I have been feeling so tired in the afternoons, fell asleep today, I must need it. Going back to work has been tiring although I haven't done much. I think it is getting back into a more structured day.

No comments:

Post a Comment