Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 9 March 2012

Home today.

No work today, just going to chill out. Next week i will be at work for the 2 hours each day again, that is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Got Kieran's school mothers day afternoon which I am looking forward too.
I have been in touch with Virgin about my mesothelioma and am going to have support from them to get from check in to the gate, oooohhh, might be on one of those buggies watching all the other people walk to their destination. I know I will feel a fraud but as the lady said on the phone, it is a 15 minute walk to some gates. Will get support in LA too.
It will also help with my anxiety as I know i will panic not getting to the gate, Heathrow is huge.
Not long to go, I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment