Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 8 March 2012

Work again today.

I am back in work again today, 10-12 not on the phones but learning about all the changes in the 2 and 1/2 years I haven't been there. I am enjoying but am feeling the fatigue afterwards. This week has been quite hard but I will get through, it ready for the next one.
I have seen many of my friends, so good to be in touch again.
I am going to see my lovely friend, Becky, afterwards. She has just had a little baby, a sister for her little boy. She is a sweet girl and I have missed her. Not sure if she will be returning to work. I am sure we will have a good chat and a catch up later.
I have my E-ticket for LA, at last!!! I rang and rang yesterday, got no where. One call from Linda in the US and there it was. She is so good, can't wait to see her again.
Visa nearly sorted and insurance cover, always a difficult one, to be sorted. £144 for the year which is good but I need to find out if I am covered as terminal illnesses are given thousands of pounds for cover. It is to do with having less than a year to live. I think I maybe outside of that bracket, my oncologist seems to think so anyway. If not, I will find one that will.

Oh well.... time to go and do my hair, it's driving me crazy but it is growing fast. I am getting to a good point with it now so it is safe from the clippers, I do so miss my wigs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment