Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 12 March 2012

Work again today.

I was only in work for an hour and a half today as I had a medical assessment at 12pm.
All went well with the Dr. He is going to write a report to occupational health. It looks like I will be on reduced hours for 8 weeks and then build up to the normal amount.
I went to Kieran's school and sorted out the issues that he had and then went home, had a bite of lunch and crashed out on the sofa. I slept like a log, must have needed it.
Tomorrow is going to be lovely, I am in school with Kieran having a mothers, sisters, aunties and grandma's afternoon. I will be making cakes with him. I will take the camera and get some pictures. I am so pleased to be spending another mothers day with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment