Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas from all at Mesothelioma and me.



I went to my first ever midnight mass, at St Andrews church, last night with my friend Chrissy.
The church was full, we sang carils and I said a little prayer to myself for all those going through pain and sadness at the moment, especially for the Turnbull family.
I will update my blog with events from Christmas day, I am so proud to be with my family once again. It is a joy seeing them open all their gifts with a wonderful smile on their faces.
Merry Christmas to all who read my blog and support me every day with wonderful words and kindness.
Have a fabulous Christmas. Thinking of all those without their loved ones this year, a first Christmas without a family member is very painful, the rest are too but the first one has to be the most painful. Sending love and special hugs to each and every one of them this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment