Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 26 December 2011

Wonderful day yesterday.

Getting ready to start the Christmas lunch. My friend Tina got me a smashing pair of rubber gloves : )
A gift from warrior Jane who lost her dad to meso and is still missed so very much.
A snowdrop fairy.
She has pride of place beside a picture of my wonderful dad. Merry Christmas Ted (Jane's dad) and dad where ever you are x x
Kieran opening his warrior secret santa.
Some cool tunes to play : ) ........
...... and theres more......
..... a boys book : ) He was so pleased with his gift.
Kieran opening his main present......
How happy is he : )

My warrior secret santa gift from Mavis..........
Thank you Mavis, this is lovely x x x
A gift from Mavis and her husband, Ray...........
..........a snowdrop mobile, so pretty..........
.....it looks great beside Cher's snowdrop painting : )
A gift from Linda and Steve Wride............

......... thank you so much, it is gorgeous : )A gift from Rich ...........
Thanks Rich, love you so much x x x

A gift from Siobhan and David her boyfriend.............
.. Metopolis earrings.... wonderful. I love the old black and white film Metropolis.....these are very much in that style.
.......and another one from Siobhan and David.......
Thank you baby, you can never go wrong with chocolate : )

My baby girl and her latest addition to the stable...... gusty.........
Siobhan opening her pony calendar, how happy are we with our day? Very happy : )

There were gifts galore yesterday. I was so excited at seeing Siobhan and Kieran's faces as they opened their presents. I called Rich to see how he was and wish him a merry Christmas. I asked him to open his gift while I was on the phone, he did and was so pleased to see he had an iPad 2. His girlfriend and her children were pleased with their gifts too. He sounded so happy with his new family, we all miss him so much, Kieran and I are going to see him very soon. It will be lovely to meet his girlfriend and the two girls.
Kieran was happy with his gifts, he had a secret santa gift from the warriors and his gifts from us, again he was pleased with his iPad, he has the first version and hopefully will enjoy hos music even more with this and stop nicking my mac : )
Siobhan had a day full of my litttle pony, I bought her a rare one, she wasn't sure if it was customised, I told her it was the real thing, her smile was so precious.
She had her main present too, an iPad, it will be a bonus for her as she starts her business, such a lot less to carry around.
All in all I had 3 very happy children. I invited the ex husband around as he had Kieran's present. He stayed from Christmas eve till boxing day, he would have been on hos own and as he loves Kieran so much, I wanted him to have as much time as possible with him.
Today is just going to be a lazy day, yesterday was busy with peeling veg and making the meal but so lovely to be here with my babies, what better Christmas gift, thank you so much Theo for the best present ever : )

No comments:

Post a Comment