Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 23 December 2011

All ready : )

I am all set for the next few days, shopping done, Pressies bought and wrapped and a nice little bonus in the post : )
I have a few more deliveries to do and we all will be set for the big day. I hope my children love what I have got them. I love seeing their faces when they see their special gifts.
I have had my special gift, I am here again for my 6 th Christmas since 2006.
Nothing will ever compare to that.
My thoughts and love are with those wonderful families who are going through a very difficult time.
The first year without a loved one has to be the worst.
I saw a little verse on facebook which was so lovely I thought I would share it on here.

"I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service.
I tried the operator she said sorry i have no number for you. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address.
I guess heaven is just too far away.
I love you, I miss you. You are in my heart always.
Loved ones are gone, but not forgotten.
Merry Christmas to all those in heaven."

I also watched What ever happened to baby Jane last night, what a fabulous film, Bette Davis was awesome.
I loved the song she sang and have copied it here to dedicate to my dad x x

I've written a letter to Daddy
his address is heaven above.
I've written "Dear Daddy, we miss you
and wish you were with us to love."

Instead of a stamp I put kisses,
the postman said, "That's best to do."
I've written this letter to Daddy,
saying, "I love you."

I love you dad x xx

No comments:

Post a Comment