Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 21 May 2011

We've done it!!!

Well I am so shocked, After just 24 hours, I have a treatment paid for by my lovely friends.
I can't thank them enough and still feel very awkward about it all.
I need this treatment to work again as I will then tackle the PCT and get this payment reimbursed.
Siobhan has done so well with her new website, She has called it ....... And don't come back.
She has called it Theo's holiday fund, what a great idea.
I think the fund will have this name now. We have nearly £400 on the page and another £1,300 on the way.
With thanks to Cher and Neil who will be traveling to Frankfurt for Cher's treatment on June 20th. They have helped immensely and I am looking forward to seeing them again.
One important thing I need to do is get back on my mistletoe as I know this did help me a lot. I want to start it again after I have had the gall bladder out as it drops the blood pressure and I don't want any interference from that with the anesthetic.
I am not sure when that will be but hoping for the end of the month.
I have still got a little sore throat but it is going. I am drinking so much better, I think there may be a result when I see Dr TOF in 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment