Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 22 May 2011

Feeling better today.

My throat it feeling much better today. I am still in awe of the warriors for pulling together to help me.
We have managed to sort out June's treatment. I will wait and see what Prof says when I go over about what happens next.

Siobhan's badges are selling very well, thank you to all those who have bought them and a special thanks to Jan who has said she will sell some.

It has been a quiet and relaxing day today, just what I needed.
I have been sorting out Kieran's clothes that are too small and have decided to put them on ebay and put it towards Theo's holiday fund.
It would be lovely to carry on the fund and use it for others in the same position. I am not sure if we can make it into a charity as there is so much more than fund raising to deal with. It would be great if we could. There are things on the horizon but at the moment I am not sure what will happen with it.
I have gone onto a soft diet at the moment as I have a stricture again which is to be expected so I will have to be extra careful with what I eat, drinking on the other hand is amazing....still no coughing!!!
I am hoping this is it with the TOF now, just check ups in 6 weeks time.
Next venture, the gall stones.... then Theo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment