Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 24 May 2011

What can I say, I am overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of people. The treatment on the 20th is all booked, flights are all booked, Jeanette, my friend who joined me on the first 6 treatments is coming with me on this trip.
I am so lucky to have such wonderful people around me. The hotel is paid for, compliments of Andrea and Roshy who run Travel link travel agents. Their link is on the front of the blog page.
The total so far with the fund raising is £1,141.38, Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this amount and a special thank you to my baby girl for her badges she is selling. They are going so fast.

I am thinking also about my lovely friend, Margaret, who is very ill. My thoughts and love are with her and her family. x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment