Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 21 May 2011

The end of the world is nigh!!!....or is it??

Siobhan's button badge she has created to raise funds for the Germany treatment.

Today, 21st May, has been predicted to be the end of the world by Harold Camping in the USA. Apparently only the good will be saved. Well thats me left behind then and probably the majority of the world. Seems the only ones to be saved are Mr Camping who is in his 80's and had his life and those who have funded his empire.
Well, will this be my last blog? I hope not, I still have so much to achieve : )

To all those who have paid into the treatment fund, we have over £1,000 now. I can't believe how much caring and love is around.
I do find it very hard to accept things I am happier giving. It is the pride thing and I am trying to sit on my hands so to speak.

My gorgeous daughter, Siobhan, has created dragonfly button badges which she is selling for £1 each. All going to the treatment fund. Please contact me if you would like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment