Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Coffee in town.

I met my sister Wendy this morning. We went into town and met my friend Carolyn and had a coffee together, it was lovely. I was very impressed with myself as it was my second day of the steroids and I drank my coffee without coughing!
I am amazed, I am hoping that the TOF is partially closed but will wait and see what Dr TOF says on the 19th May.
I bought some clothes in M&S with the voucher I got for doing the patients forum for mesothelioma UK.
I want to get May out of the way and then maybe I can get my self back on track and back to work at last.
CT scan tomorrow. My oncologist is going to review it for me which will make it a bit quicker as I can go through my private health care I have with work.
Voting tomorrow, I am still a little confused about this AV thing but Siobhan is very good at explaining things and I think I know now which way I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment