Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 5 May 2011

Much better today.

I have been taking the steroids for 3 days now and I have found a big difference in how I feel. I am back to my usual self, eating better, drinking without coughing (I think the TOF may be partially sealed) and breathing seems a lot easier than it was.
I don't think it was the mesothelioma or Theo playing up after all. If he was then surely the steroids would not have been as affective as they have been.
I have my CT scan this eveing and will get the results next week from my oncologist. I am hoping so much to have another stable result. I do wonder if the longer I go on and Theo hasn't advanced, does that mean that it will be unlikley to do so in the future? I am hearing of so many more survivors stories, all different treatments. Each person is different and it makes a big difference with what type of mesothelioma each person has.
I feel I am very lucky having the slow growing one, the epithelioid.
I have made my vote today and will continue to support my MP who has been such a great support to me. I hope her party gets in again, she is a jewel for mesothelioma sufferers and works so hard to get what is right for them.
Kieran has been doing his radio show again. He is loving it, and it is keeping him out of trouble.
He will be on again at 4:00pm until 6:00pm I think.
He will be back to school tomorrow. Next week all school will be back to normal, so many bank holidays in 2 weeks, it is too much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment