Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 3 May 2011

GP again today.

I am feeling a little better this morning. The rain and the wind are here, so much for the good weather but it was wonderful while it lasted.
Kieran went back to school today. He was very good over the weekend. No tantrums and angst which is great. He has took his home/school book with him which says that he raised £128 for cancer research. I am so proud of him.
I made an appointment with my Dr today, she thinks my meso is on the move. Not sure if it is, it feels more like asthma, but we shall see. This did upset me a little as it brings me back down to earth. My GP is wonderful and as I have a CT scan on Thursday, she told me I should see my oncologist for the results rather than wait for a letter. I have made an appointment for next Wednesday 11th May. I am hoping so much that Theo is not moving back.
I have bought myself some build up milk shakes as I haven't been eating properly and have dropped 2 dress sizes. I hope to pile it all back on soon.
I had a little teary time with Siobhan, she is wonderful and I do worry about how much that little girl has on her shoulders.
The boys seem to float by quite easily, saying that, they have all been so helpful over the past few weeks. I feel about 90 and will be happy when I can kick myself up the backside and get back to normal. Something good today, I didn't cough too much when drinking so I am starting to wonder if the fistula is closed, I will find iut in a couple of weeks. May is going to be a busy month for hospitals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment