Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 2 April 2011

Kieran the house keeper!!

Kieran has vacuumed, made beds and helped out this morning so he could get some money for his game he wants. He managed it, Siobhan and her boyfriend, David, have took him in town to get it. He is one happy boy!!
I had a free cup of coffee this morning as he has been charging me for them!

I have also been looking on the internet and getting information about bloating, burping and general wind problems. Very anti social behaviour!!!
It could be the anti biotics can bloat but I did come across something that fits it all, Coeliacs disease, It is also an auto immune disease and as I have 2 auto immune diseases, Alopecia and under active thyroid, It could be I have developed another one.
I know that bloating can be fluid in the abdomen, this was one of my worries, but as I have had an x-ray on Thursday and a CT scan in February and nothing is showing up, I don't think it is that.
I am waiting to hear about having another CT scan on the liver/abdomen to satisfy the Dr's of this.
The ultra sounds didn't pull up anything abnormal... to be honest, its about time something else happened, it has been a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment