Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 2 April 2011

Mothers day celebration at Kieran's school.

Shame the picture is a bit fuzzy.
Making pasties.

Ready for the filling!!
Hey Presto!!!!
Kieran's Pasty
My Pasty.
Making Easter cards.
Kieran very busy making his card.
Kieran's Easter Card.


I had a lovely day yesterday. Kieran had a special day for mums, this was for the children to bring in a parent/carer to spend the morning with them.
The first thing we did was watched the assembly, I handed the head mistress a note before hand which told her about Kieran's efforts for red nose day. She called him out in front of the children and told them how he had raised £303 for comic relief. That is an amazing amount, he dyed his hair red for the day and went to school. He looked really good, it suited him.
We then went on to cookery where Kieran and I made pasties. He doesn't like them so it was decided someone else would have it. I picked up out pasties when we left and someone else had had mine as the one I had had meat in it. Yuk!!! I am a vegetarian and specifically made veggie pasties. We still have Kieran's though and I am sure it will be delicious.
We then went and had a break, I had a coffee and Kieran asked if he could go and see his class. So sweet that he asked : ), I had no problem with that.
He then returned in time for card making. We made Easter cards, Kieran did a chicken and an egg on his and I made a "cracking" tea pot with a cup.
We then went from there to have lunch. Kieran asked if he could sit with his friends and not me, no problem......it has been a wonderful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment