Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 4 April 2011

Lovely Sunday.

My lovely gift yesterday, I hate the Kit Kat Chunky!!

I had a lovely gift from Siobhan yesterday. She took Kieran into town on Saturday and he helped her pick out a lovely necklace. It is so pretty, butterflies on a chain.
Rich got me a Kit Kat chunky which was delicious : )
I haven't been feeling too good over the weekend. I have now developed a chest infection which has a very productive cough attached to it.
I am hoping it starts to clear up by tomorrow otherwise it will be back to the Dr's.
The washing machine will be fixed today... I hope!!!....it has been 6 days. I think the cold water pipe had split. We have piles of washing every where to catch up on...yuk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment