Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 17 April 2011

Here we go again!!!

I had a lovely snooze on the sofa this afternoon, woke up and ... bingo!!!.... the gall stones have joined in with the chorus of illnesses I have had this week.
I was in absolute agony, I felt like I was going to pass out.
Siobhan called an ambulance as I felt so ill, I called my friend, Tina, as I didn't want the children having to deal with this on their own. Ambulance came out, vitals are all good thank goodness.
I told them I had some suppositories in my room to use, I was told to use them and if things get worse, to call back. It was difficult for them as I had vomited and had loose bowl movements too, .... yuk, what a subject!
I told them it was the same as the other times I had had gall stone issues but this one was different. I felt so weak and ready to hit the floor.
I went to bed to rest after saying goodbye to the ambulance crew and Tina. I lay quietly watching "Columbo" and eventually fell asleep after the pain had gone.
I will go to the GP tomorrow and get some advice. One of the ambulance crew tols me one person was still waiting for a gall stone op after 18 months! That is shocking, I can't honestly see that happening if I am a terminally ill patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment