Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 17 April 2011

Still very breathless.

I am very breathless today but determined to get over this. The reflux doesn't help as when I cough I end up aspirating again. I have so much on next week I don't want another stint in hospital. The steroids don't seem to be doing much at the moment. If I do anything I feel absolutely floored afterwards and there is so much to catch up on.
I am going to the Dr's tomorrow to get some puffers for the asthma, I have a funeral at 11 am but if I am coughing I will just go to the wake. I missed Geoff's funeral last week through being in hospital.
Kieran has been acting up, probably because of all the changes going on and the fact he is pumping hormones. He will be with his dad for the day tomorrow so hopefully we can all have a break from each other.
Tuesday I am off to Taunton to discuss the TOF op.
I will be glad when I feel back on top again.

No comments:

Post a Comment