Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 18 April 2011

Dr's this morning.

I had quite a good night, I woke up coughing which was better than coughing through the night.
The chest infection is going but it is very slow, I suppose it could be the aspirating that is making it more difficult to get rid of.
I have a Dr.'s appointment at 10:40 this morning. Spoke to my insurance company and have asked about the gall stones being sorted out privately and they have said it is fine.
I will ask my Dr about it.
I feel so tired today, could be the low iron count, I will ask about that too. As I am vomiting it could be that my electrolytes are affected, I am trying to eat but the reflux makes me cough which then joins the gall stone problem. It's a bit like pick 'n' mix : )
I have my sister's 50th on Saturday and am hoping that I will be back up and ready for that.
Kieran seems more settled this morning. He has been going out on his scooter, good job it is lovely weather. He finds it difficult to be around me when I am unwell. He has his xbox back today so that should help him a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment