Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 18 April 2011

Fantastic GP.

How lucky am I , I have an amazing GP, she is so helpful. I went in and told her all about my medical adventures last week and about yesterdays ongoing journey. She got on the phone to the hospital and got me an appointment with a general surgeon for 5:10 pm today.
I feel very fortunate to be in my position, my job affords me the luxury of private health care that speeds things up. The insurance company are happy to support the consultation.

I managed to get to the crematorium after my Dr.'s appointmant to pay my condolences to Ross who has lost her lovely husband, Dave, to mesothelioma. She is such a wonderful lady, Dave had a long fight for the last 3 years, Ross fought hard, getting him to America for treatment and then to the Prof. Dave had the aggresive form of Mesothelioma, Sarcomatoid, such a shame a lovely relationship has been pulled apart by this awful disease.
It's such a beautiful day today and I hope Ross manages to get through it with a smile and lots of very happy memories x x

No comments:

Post a Comment