Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 18 April 2011

Back from seeing the surgeon.

All is looking good for taking the gall stones/bladder out. I have decided to call them Mick and Keith after the rolling stones.
So Mick and Keith's days are numbered. The Dr needs to speak to the anesthetist about my mesothelioma and TOF and if all is fine to go ahead, I will get a date.
I want to get back on track with my life so it will be great when it is done.
I am due to have another op on the TOF next week. I will see what happens, may have to cancel that one for a while.
I am seeing Dr TOF tomorrow and will discuss it with him then.
I am going to ask Dr Gall stone if I can have Mick and Keith for souvenirs of another battle won : )

No comments:

Post a Comment