Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 6 March 2011

Work was good.

My meeting with my manager at work was very good. I am hoping to return in a couple of weeks if the works occupational health team say its ok to.
If/when I do return, I am hoping to go on a different call queue. No more handset faults!

Just a quick note, a couple of meso friends have had kidney failure.
Not sure if it's the treatment in Germany that is doing it or chemo in general. Please be aware.
Fighting mesothelioma is an ongoing battle. I would still like to know why treatments are so different for everyone. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.
When it is the German treatment, I fell so heart broken and I do feel responsible as I am doing well with it, as are a few others, and only want to give another option. Is there anything that will work for all of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment