Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 4 March 2011

Back to work soon?

Amber and Stork, looking cute as usual x

Kieran is back to school now, he was checked out by the Dr yesterday, blood pressure, heart, lungs, all seems to be fine. If he gets ill again he is to go back. I still think it is a panic attack but taking no chances when he says he is breathless and tight chested.
I am going into work today to speak to my manager about returning to work. I haven't worked since August 2009 as I had pneumonia which then turned into many hurdles every time I got better.
Radio therapy didn't help as it revealed the TOF (Tracheo-oesophageal fistula) which caused many problems.
To date, all seems well althought he procedures done on the TOF have not worked, I think it is as obstinate as I am : )

Yesterday I went to a funeral with my friend, Chrissy. Glenda, Chrissy's life long friend passed away, she was a lovely lady. After the funeral I went to lunch with Chrissy, Rachel (her daughter).
I am so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful friends.

Good luck to Ronny today, she is seeing the kidney Dr and I am so hoping that she gets some good news as she has been so poorly.
Siobhan, my baby girl, is back home today. I have missed her, I think we all have, it's the only time I get a morning cuddle from Amber : )

No comments:

Post a Comment