Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Such a busy day!

Planting the Mesothelioma Remembrance tree, February 2008, notice my coat!!
The Mesothelioma Remembrance tree today.
Today, the little tree is getting bigger and I am wearing the same coat!
Snowdrops at the base ot the little tree.
A welcome cup of coffee!

My day started wonderfully and has ended the same, so far : )
I picked up my friend, Carolyn and took her out to see some kitties, we got to the place and found that opening time was 11:00am, it was 10:00am. We decided that we wouldn't waste the trip, we went to Saltram House and had a coffee. We also took the time to see the little tree planted in February 2008 in memory of those fighting Mesothelioma and those who have been lost to it. It was so lovely to see how healthy it was looking and there were snowdrops at the base of it.

I took Carolyn home after our coffee and then went on to the Mesothelioma support meeting in Plymouth. It was, again, very well attended. We discussed action mesothelioma day in July, fund raising and merchandise for the South West group. We need a logo and a name so I am going to ask my lovely baby girl, Siobhan if she can help out. If she can't. I am sure we will find someone who can.

Kieran didn't go to school today, he said he was breathless last night. Aches, pains, breathlessness, being sick.....he did all this when he was being bullied, I think it is anxiety due to the dentists. I will get him checked out, just to satisfy myself all is well but I think as parents, we all know when our children are really ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment