Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pancake day!


It's that time again, pancake day. Kieran has had a pancake for breakfast today. Not that he deserved it, he was awful last night when he got back from school.
He was angry that his teacher had called and told me about an incident he was involved in.
He hasn't had a blow up like that for a long time.

Occupational health will be calling today to discuss my return to work. I think I am ready now and am looking forward to going back and seeing my friends.
I am not sure what call queue I will be on but I don't think it will be handset faults, I am pleased about that as it is a very difficult call queue to cope with as there are so many phones.

Social services will also be coming round today to discuss respite. They will suggest things for Kieran to do which I think will be good for him but know that he will say no to most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment