Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Parents evening today.

I added this picture of Amber kitten finishing off a yogurt as I thought is was so charming and cute : )

I have parents evening at Kieran's school today. His behaviour at home the past couple of days has been challenging. He wouldn't listen to anything last night, when I tried to talk to him, he kept saying Blah, blah, blah, blah.
I told him he could get himself ready for school as he is 14 now. I stayed in bed this morning, with my laptop while he sorted himself out. He did it, so he will be doing it again tomorrow.
It is probably the confidence that grows as children pass through each year of school.
I am nipping it in the bud before it gets worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment