Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 10 March 2011

Parents evening.

Well done Kieran.

Kieran's parents evening was very good, his teacher said he was a super star. He has done very well in all his subjects and is a very hard worker.
This was great to hear as he had had a few hiccups over the last week or 2 but I think that is all part of growing up and getting confident.

Today has been a lazy day, I didn't go anywhere today and chilled out on the sofa, I think I am more tired than I was yesterday!
Tomorrow Kieran's class is doing the play in assembly so I will be up bright and early to go to that. He has been getting himself ready for school the last few days as he has been a little cheeky. When I talked to him a few nights ago, he said "Blah, blah, blah, blah" so I told him he could get himself ready.
He is 14 years old and has shown that he can do it. A lot of it is about him being my youngest that I want to hold on to the baby, I have to remind myself that he isn't a baby anymore. I think most parents would relate to what I am saying.

I forgot to say, a couple of days ago I went to visit my friend, Rob, Who is very ill with brain cancer. While I was there he let my friend, Tina, and I hold an Olympic medal, a world champion medal that is!!! wow Isn't it heavy and big, those guys need muscles to hold onto that, what an honour!



No comments:

Post a Comment