Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 31 March 2011

So nervous!!!

I had a call this morning from the hospital.
I am having an ultra sound at 2pm and then off to see the Dr after to find out what is going on.
I am in turmoil again, so nervous about what they are going to say.
I am hoping I hear nothing about Theo moving back in.
Yesterday I was alright because I though it was pneumonia and I can manage that well with anti biotics, now I am terrified.
I have been asked about feeling bloated and about pain in the diaphragm and I know where it was leading. The bloating, I am hoping, was due to not having any lunch.
I want my life back now, I don't want all this going on. Enough is enough. I am sure many others know this feeling.
My friend Chrissy is coming with me, I feel like I am going to burst into tears.
I will update as soon as I get back.
Thank you to all the lovely people who have sent messages of support, I appreciate it so much x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment