Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Home again.

Well, that didn't last long, thank goodness.
I have had 2 doctors look into what the problem could be. It looks like it could be the liver after all.
I had another blood test done and an X-ray on the chest.
I have been asked to go back tomorrow for an ultrasound scan as the doctors are having trouble pin pointing what the problem could be.
Siobhan stayed with me the whole time, her BF came along too.
I am hoping it is nothing too serious and it is the gall stones playing up.
Kieran is staying with his dad tonight. I am hoping I am available on Friday as Kieran has a mothers day special for mums to come in and spend some time with their child and stay for lunch. I am looking forward to this.
Thanks for all the lovely messages on facebook and phone it is very much appreciated x x.

No comments:

Post a Comment