Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 31 March 2011

What a great relief!!!

I have just come back from the hospital, What a relief, it looks like it is the gall stones, as I first suspected. My friend Chrissy came with me and has been a great support.
I will have to have a CT scan probably next week to give a more detailed view of what is happening but at least it isn't Theo.
Thanks Theo for staying away, I appreciate it x x

It will probably be a hospital stay if I have to have the stones out, Not sure when and not sure what will happen. Then it is going to have to be a fat free diet : (
It shouldn't be too difficult, I think it will be cutting out the cheese and dairy as I am a vegetarian anyway.
I was so worried this morning and did use my lovely friends shoulder to cry on.
Thanks everyone for the support, how wonderful you all are x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment