Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Theo is tops!!!

I have just got back from my oncologist, Theo is stable.!!
All is looking good, he wants me to go back in 2 months for a scan to compare to the January one as the radiographer compared the one I had in Germany to the latest CT.
The TOF is still open : (
Dr D has said that I should give it one more go then leave it, I think he is right. I do trust his judgement. I will get in touch with Dr TOF and let him know the latest on the TOF. Will it ever close?
Dr D did say that I looked very well, that made me happy. I hope Theo does go away for a bit and give me a break from the stress of the meso...while your doing that Theo, get a coach trip organised and take a few more with you, don't hurry back now : )

No comments:

Post a Comment