Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Eye test and scan results today.

I got up early today to get ready for an eye test. My eye sight has deteriorated a little and I want to get it checked out. There is Glaucoma in the family and I need to keep ahead of it all.
I left Kieran in the house on his own while I went as Rich and Siobhan are out. He is 14 now and wants to be independent. I laid down the rules, don't answer the door, call me if you need me...ya di ya di yah!!!
The eye test was fine, it seems I have a little eye strain as I have been playing a solitaire game on my mobile phone before I go to sleep. I will need to wear my glasses to put it right.
there is no Glaucoma, which is great and the glasses I have are fine but if I want to get more, I can.
I don't see why I should buy more if mine are fine. I went into Spec savers, they were very good.
I got home, Kieran had been fine. He is so proud of himself.

I have my CT scan results at 3pm today. I think this is the first time I haven't felt tearful and miserable. Hopefully the CT blues won't start.
I feel better and hope that the results are good, no change will be a great result, any reduction will be even better but I am happy with stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment