Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Well, CT results tomorrow, It's half term and I am not sure what to do this week.
Kieran has just got back from seeing his dad over the weekend and is very keen to set up his new game online. So that will be 2 boys in the house glued to their online game!!
Siobhan is spending some time at her boy friends house, good to see her get out and about. She did well with her Valentine cards, selling all 100!
I hope she continues this as she and her boyfriend are very talented.
I have to muster some energy today to get motivated. I have none at the moment. I am hoping to go back to work soon, I have to have a medical first to prove I am fit to work. I have been off work since August 2009, a lot has happened since then.
I am going for an eye test at some point, not sure if chemo affects the eyes but I have noticed a very slight difference, suppose it could be old age too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment