Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 28 February 2011

Busy morning!

It has been busy this morning. Kieran had a dental appointment and i was meeting friends for a coffee afterwards.
I picked Kieran up from school and took him to his dental appointment. He has an adult tooth coming through but is growing the wrong way. I have to take him for an x-ray at the hospital tomorrow morning to get definative proof for the dentist.
He has dentists agin in April. Other than that, all is good.
I managed to get Kieran back to school and then in town for a coffee within the hour. My poor friends had met at 10:50 am and I eventually got to them at 12:50pm!
They were so patient. It was great to see them.
I also had a call from my manager at work. I am planning to go back in March, sick note runs out on 18th March. As long as occupational health and my GP agree, I will be returning in a couple of weeks.
I am looking forward to that, we need some normality in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment