Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Wishing Ronny well..... and Chrissy's poor foot.

Positive vibes, love and strength are winging their way to my lovely warrior friend, Ronny. She is in hospital, I hope she gets out very soon. She is a wonderful lady who writes a blog and is a very talented artist. Get well soon Ronny x x x

I went to see a couple of friends today, Mandy who I have known for many years, a remarkable lady who sorts out her own dialysis at home with bags. She has to transfer fluid in and out of her kidneys around 3-4 times a day. She always has a smile. It has been so good to get in touch with her again. She gave me some snowdrops from her garden. They will have pride of place in mine.
Afterwards, I went to see my other friend, Chrissy. She had an op on her shoulder and is only able to use one arm at the moment. I offered to make her a cuppa, she was offering biscuits and didn't know that her clever son had used the heavy glass biscuit barrel and not screwed the top back on. She lifted the barrel with one hand, by the lid, when disaster struck..... the heavy glass barrel landed on her toe!.....YOWSERS!!!!
Poor Chrissy, don't think she knew what hurt more, her shoulder or her toe.

Kieran stayed home from school today, he has started the sickness routine again. He was worried about the dentist, petrified he is going to have to have another filling.
He has just come down again, with Rich, saying he is breathless. So....no school tomorrw either!!
I will get him checked out but am sure it is all psychosomatic like last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment