Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 27 February 2011

Billy Liar


I went out last night with Rich to watch "Billy Liar". It was being performed by TVP, a local amateur dramatics group. Rich has been going for the last few months and is hoping to get a part in the pantomime this year. The play was done very well, I was very impressed with Laura, she is one of Richrad's friends and played her part of Barabara, very well.
I went with my friend Tina and her now fianc'e, Lee. I had a little bonus as I bought a raffle ticket and won a saffron cake : )
Watching last night has inspired me to join a dramatics group again. I used to belong to one my mother helped run, many years ago now. It was something I did enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment