Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 21 January 2011

Theatre tonight.

I went out for a coffee with friends yesterday. The sun was shining over the Barbican in Plymouth, we had a lovely chat, both friends have cancer and we talked about how we feel with living with this disease and how others see us.
We do feel it is hard at times as we feel it is taken for granted that we all look so well and are still here. This doesn't mean that the disease as gone away, it is still very much in us. One of my frinds has a brain tumour, I think this is worse than my cancer as my friend must feel at times that the tumour could take his mind first? I may be wrong. Families do carry on with life with their loved ones in it, they don't have the horrors going on in their minds that cancer sufferers do, they don't have the fears, the turmoil that continues on when outside we all "look so well"!!
Yes, we may look well, just don't look inside! Rant over : )

I am off to the theatre with another friend tonight, we are going to see the diary of Ann Frank. We are going for something to eat afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment