Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 22 January 2011

Tyres!

The theatre last night was wonderful, my friend and I enjoyed the play, Diary of Anne Frank. I have never read the book so was shocked to see that Anne had died a year after being found in the annex, she was about 15 years old, what an inspiring person she was, even as a teenager. She would have gone on to do a lot more in her life if she had lived and probably would have been the famous person she strived to be. In the end she got her wish, she is very famous and taught to children everywhere, reminding them of how life was living in a war. After the show we went for pizza, unfortunately it wasn't very nice, we told the waitress, she spoke with her manager and my friend and I had free desserts and drinks. It is so good to have decent customer service.

Today I decided to get my tyres sorted out, I have a slow puncture which needed to be seen to asap. I eventually found a garage that was open or could fit my little car in. I got 2 tyres changed and will get the other 2 done on Monday.
Kieran has gone to his dad's for the night so I am Bean free, feet up, beer and chocolate me thinks : )


No comments:

Post a Comment