Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 6 January 2011

Night sweats.

I have had night sweats since having the treatment on Tuesday. I don't remember having them before but I must have done. I had forgotten just what a struggle it was to travel to Germany for treatment. Last time I was focused on getting the results and didn't really think about the travelling, this time, it has been a struggle. I feel for anyone having treatment who then has to travel back to the UK. It is so tiring.
I had a vaery strange dream last night, Debbie, the lady who passed away a few weeks ago, was in my dream, she was looking for a lady called Sue who she hadn't said goodbye to. Debbie was moving on and wanted to say her farewells.....so strange.
I am hoping to have a good rest over the weekend as I won't have to get up to get Kieran ready for school. I am so tired, I will chill out till he comes home, his tea is easy, potatoe waffles and fish fingers. Too tired to do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment