Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 8 January 2011

Back to normal.

Kieran woke me up this morning with 2 pieces of toast for breakfast. He had made it all himself.
I have felt tired all day, we needed some shopping so Rich came with me to get it, Kieran reminded me that now he is 14 he can stay home... Siobhan is home anyway so he stayed and vacuumed the living room.
I came home and felt so wiped out I fell asleep. I am very lucky, I have no pain with the treatment, I have had a small amount of side affects, tiredness being the main one. I do wonder if taking the mistletoe just before I went helped. I was itchy and sore at the injection site which was a good sign so maybe it had helped.
I am hoping to feel better tomorrow as I want to get the Christmas decorations put away.
Kieran is with his dad tonight so that will be a little break. He will be bussing it back tomorrow, all on his own.
I am supposed to be going to Taunton on Monday for the check up on the TOF, I am going to cancel it and make it the week after if I can as I don't know how I will feel on Monday and a long train trip won't help if I feel delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment