Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 10 January 2011

Another sick note.

I called my GP today to get another sick note, she has given me another 3 months off. I am hoping to go back to work at the end of it. Kieran went off to school and seems very happy. He said "see you tomorrow" as he left the house, I said "yes ok, see you tomorrow", he corrected himself and said "I mean tonight", that brought a smile to our faces.
I am feeling much better, I packed away the Christmas decs and Rich put them up into the loft.
I am hoping this year is going to be a great one for me and all my fellow warriors.
I am thinking about a gentleman I met recently. He isn't well, he has been to see the Prof and his wife said they have been told that while he is seeing the Prof he can't have support and treatment in the UK. I am disgusted at how some oncologists react. People like this gentleman have paid into the NHS system all their lives and it shouldn't matter where they get treatment, they should still have the support of a Dr in this country. I will be bringing this up at the next support meeting.
Kieran was going to go to his dads for tea tonight, he was going to get the bus but as the weather was so bad, he changed his mind. It has been raining hard all day. About time the sunshine arrived, I want to get my snowdrops growing, they need sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment