Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Coffee date

I went for coffee today with Ross, we chatted for quite a long time and it was good to see her again. Ross's husband, Dave has mesothelioma and they have fought it since his diagnosis. Dave has been to America and is now seeing the Prof. I am so impressed with Ross, she is such a strong character and determined her husband will get all that he needs to allow him to spend time with her. They have a wonderful relationship.
Kieran has had another happy day at school, he is growing up so fats, his voice has nearly broken, my baby is a man : (
I felt quite heavy in my left lung last night and I have been a little wheezy. I am still tired but all in all I know I am a lot luckier than some who have the treatment.
I have been asked to go to the USA in April and talk at the ADAO conference. If I can sort out family things and finances, I will go. It will be great to meet my wonderful american warrior friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment