Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 6 January 2011

Back home.


Rita and I arrived back home last night. She has been amazing, what a lovely friend.
It was good to see the Prof again, he asked after the meso family. I told him we had lost some wonderful people and others were poorly, he thinks the flu viruses at this time of year don't help things. He also said the mesothelioma research foundation in America are considering funding his trial. He will find out in 2 - 4 weeks, fingers crossed they say yes.
I am feeling tired and a little nauseaus today so am going to rest up this week.
I saw so many familiar faces in the theatre. Monica, Maria and the lovley African Dr who I had met when I had my treatments 2 years ago.
3 attempts where taken to get the canular in my arm. One of the Dr's who tried said they were getting a "Proffy", a professional to put it in, that is when I saw the African Dr, I have forgotten his name but it was so good to see him. I felt so at home there. This takes all the nervousness away.




No comments:

Post a Comment