Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 19 December 2010

Bringing things up to date.


Sorry I haven't been on here a lot over the last few days, a lot has happened and i will get it all put on here in due course.

First of all I have to say happy birthday to my lovely dad who would have been 72 on 17th December.
I miss him so much, I didn't get to the cemetery as I was in Taunton getting the TOF fixed.
I called Siobhan later that day to let her know all was well and she said she had something to tell me. She had gone out on Dartmoor as the snow was better out there and was walking along when she came across a joke book laying in the snow, it was a Tommy Cooper joke book and she remembered me saying how my dad loved Tommy, Monty Python, Spike Milligan and many others. She felt it was a message, I like to think so too, I think my dad was telling her to keep smiling as she has been down lately.

The TOF tale will be in another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment