Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Taunton tomorrow.

Will this be it, will the TOF get sorted out once and for all?
I am feeling a little low at the moment, whether it is the latest diagnosis, the worry about the op on Friday or my lovely dad's birthday? I feel like I want to cry and not stop.
What ever it is, I want this feeling to lift. Every time I have a cough, pain or twinge my mind works overtime, is this the beginning of the end?
It has been a sad time over the past year with many wonderful friends not here with their families, the latest being Debbie. Sometimes I wonder why I am still here.
I want to be here so much for my family, my children need me and I love them so much and don't want to leave them.
I am looking forward to seeing the Prof in January. He is a wonderful man who has given me the greatest gift anyone could give to another.
I will support him all the way with getting the treatment in the UK.
Not sure what will happen after this treatment as I will need it funded.
If it isn't, I don't know what I will do. That is something I will think about if my funding is refused again.
The PCT have to see that the treatment has benefitted me.
I am going to get this TOF op out of the way and then concentrate on Christmas with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment