Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Flat tyre : (


The picture is a charming one of Amber and Stork waking up after a sleep. Amber had started to yawn and it looks like she is smiling...I played about with it with some stickers on facebook and created a Christams one. Siobhan made the dragonfly, it is a mesothelioma sticker.

I had a knock on the door this morning from my neighbour. He told me my tyre was flat, I thanked him and went out to pump up the tyres. Looked like it was a slow puncture. I rang my garage man and took the car out to him. He twiddled with the valve on the tyre, tightened it up and said all would be fine as the valves expand with the cold weather. He also tightened up mu fan belt as it has been squeaking a little over the last few weeks.
Siobhan went to the Dr's, she has had a bad cough now for the last couple of weeks. All is ok, she has a virus which is slowly going.
She was very upset yesterday as she went into town to meet her boyfriend and some builders by some scaffolding shouted abusively at her to clear off. I have contacting the builders and am waiting for a call. No need for abuse when they can ask someone to move politely.


No comments:

Post a Comment