Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 21 November 2010

Better today.

I had a quiet day yesterday. Not much happening apart from all the thought running through my mind about mesothelioma and the knock on effect it has with the children.
I went out with some friends last night. We had a good night, I wasn't drinking as I was driving.
Avis gave up her house for the evening and made a lovely meal for everyone. She got us all a bottle of banana beer, I brought mine home and will have it this evening.
Not sure what is happening today, the weather is dry but very cold. I might venture out to see my friend, Gina, who's birthday was yesterday.

Today is Stephanie Chouette's 1st anniversary of her passing. I cannot believe it has been a year since that lovely angel left.
Thoughts are with Ali, Sam and Steph's family as they get through today probably counting every minute to the time she left.
Wrap your angel arms around them all x x.

No comments:

Post a Comment