Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 26 November 2010

Out to lunch with Siobhan and Rich.

A polar bear outside of the market in Plymouth.
The ice rink, a lovely sight at Christmas time.

I have had a lovely day with Siobhan and Rich. Rich bought us lunch and we had a wander around the city centre. I got a couple of little bits for my friend who has just had a baby.
We also saw the ice rink. It is always good to see it, it creates a winter wonderland atmosphere and lets eveyone know that Christmas is around the corner.
I have, hopefully, got the children's Christmas presents sorted out. I hope they like what I have got for them.
I am now booked to have the TOF op on Friday 3rd December in Taunton. I will be travelling up to Taunton on Thoursday evening and have the op on the Friday morning at 9:00am. This means I have had to cancel my appointment with my MP. I sent an email this morning detailing why I had to cancel and received one saying my MP would come to my house the Friday after, wonderful.
I am hoping to get her help fighting the PCT for funding of chemoembolisation in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment