Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Drs today.

I have had a pain in my shoulder fo the past couple of days. I hjave had the sniffles last week so it could be that it is the starts of another chest infection. I swa my Dr who gave me some antibiotics to sort it out. I hope it goes by Friday as I am supposed to have my TOF op.
The weather is very cold, there is no snow here at the moment, seems everywhere has it but it will happen at some point. I am hoping I am able to get to Taunton on Thursday, if not it will be cancelled again.
I sorted out some issues with Kieran's teacher about travel training.
Kieran suggested that he does more at Easter which I said would be ok, we would discuss it at Easter and see how things were.
Not sure what will happen. I want Kieran to be confident and I don't think throwing him in the deep end is the way to go.
I do feel pushed into a corner with this and frankly, at the moment, I don't need the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment